Engage With Us
No longer a buzzword, wellness programs have become a fixture of many organisations - and for good reason.
Research suggests that quality wellness programs not only improve the health of employees, but may increase productivity, reduce costs associated with workers' compensation, absenteeism and disability management, enhance employee engagement and retention, boost innovation and strengthen a business's image.1
Wellness programs are no longer an optional extra but a good business decision. And these programs aren't just for employees. Our wellness solutions cater for a broad range of markets, from corporates and universities, to health insurers, life insurers and industry funds.
HealthLogix's innovative, engaging, mobile-friendly solutions are competitively priced and easy to implement in any organisation.
No matter your goals or budget, we have a Health-iQ package to engage and inspire your people.
Our integrated web and app wellness solution includes:
- a comprehensive Wellness Assessment that informs your people about their current health status and how to improve it, and empowers your organisation to accurately identify health risks in its population
- device-based gamification with tracking, leaderboards and activity challenges
- engaging challenges and programs to drive behaviour change
- evidence-based content, feature articles, healthy recipes, comprehensive libraries and an encyclopaedia
- a configurable points engine, linked to our partner rewards system
- targeted messaging and push notifications
- personalised reports, recommendations and a health score
- sophisticated analytic and reporting capabilities
- the ability to tailor sections to suit your company’s branding, initiatives and wellness goals.
HealthLogix’s innovative, engaging solutions are competitively priced and easy to implement in any organisation. No matter your goals or budget, we have a package to engage and inspire your people.
Be Healthy Wherever You Are
Regardless of location, health matters. That’s why we service clients in multiple countries, including Australia, New Zealand, China, Japan, Malaysia, Korea and India. Our Asia-Pacific online offering is multilingual, featuring country-specific content, and the option to tailor sections to suit your company’s branding and wellness goals.
Who We Are
We help businesses invigorate, educate and empower their people to be healthier.
Since our humble beginnings in 2002, HealthLogix has become a respected and trusted wellness provider, delivering technologies and programs that are unique to clients’ needs and drive meaningful and measurable change.
With a team of content, design and IT experts led by our medical director, we love what we do and are confident about how we do it.
Empower your business and your people to start their wellness journey, today.
- Dr Denis Cronson, CEO and Co-Founder
- Dr Jonny Orelowitz, Medical Director and Co-Founder
- Dr Jedd Myers, COO
- Craig Deane, Business Development Manager
- Trina Findlay, Business Development Manager
- Lori Selvan, Operations and Implementation Account Manager
- Russell Hobson, Technical Lead
- Georgie Botto, Innovation and Design Lead
- Kate Cross, Content Lead